Which tasks await you
Alone and in a team, you research foreign trade and economic information and facts, evaluate them and prepare the results for specific projects and customers. You will use your excellent foreign language skills not only in contact with our correspondents and contacts on site, but also in communication with authorities and institutions in the respective countries. Your textual confidence and precise expression will be used primarily in English. You will enter the world of foreign trade through intensive coaching by the team and specific support from your mentor, who will assist you during the training period.
Who we are looking for
- You have a degree, e.g. in liberal arts, and have excellent foreign language skills (spoken and written) in English and preferably another language (Bosnian, Serbian or Croatian).
- Ideally, you have developed your language skills during relevant stays abroad and gained experience in the intercultural field.
- You are quick on the uptake, enjoy an analytical way of thinking and working, are able to work out complex issues and prepare them accurately.
- In addition to working independently and on your own responsibility, you enjoy working in a team just as much.
- You are interested in (foreign) economic contexts, are open to the challenges of the digital age and curious about dealing with new technologies.
What you will find with us
- A modern and dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies.
- A challenging and responsible job where you regularly learn new things and always “think outside the box”.
- Opportunities for further development in a continuously growing owner-managed SME that focuses on sustainable business and personnel development and strives for long-term cooperation with its employees.